Day Twenty Two: Today Should be More Productive

No Comments


I just realized that today already new Sunday again, it is fast and already in the middle of March, which if i really need to stick on my first plan to Canada, i should be well prepared on my IELTS next month, and today i have the mood again to talk about Canada since my other two plan has not working right now, though i just work on them for just two weeks. The best plan for me is to accept which road considered best for me, i am learning IELTS in my own pace, not rushed while i also need to prepare my teacher training in upcoming month and after that i should be ready to teach yoga in the next two months. In a rough draw it will become like this:

Now- Middle of March - Busy job searching, learning IELTS, find new circle in church
.Contact with Tsuzhi to organize voluntary yoga training
.Contact with neighbor about Island plan
.
Beginning of April - Abandoned all plan below if i got the job in local sport field
.
.
.
Middle of April - Start teacher training on 16, Saturday
.
.
.
Beginning of May - Start IELTS test, should be on peak performance
.
.
.
Middle of May - Result of IELTS test, green light to Canada if all marks above 6
.If green light to Canada, talk with relative and apply the express entry program (wait for half year and more to complete), If not consider other solution by certificate program or abandon the plan
.
.End of yoga teacher training 50 hours on 20, Saturday apply the job to Wiwied or Billy for audition
.
Beginning of June - Should be teaching yoga to increase the teaching experience
.
.
Beginning of July - More holiday happen in this month, consider to talk about neighbor plan to Island if satisfied with first experience

So this is my timeline for the upcoming three month. I will quit my current job if i got a better job and all the upcoming plan will be cancelled, also my plan to study or work in Canada will be halt. All of three plan is good and i feel comfort in mind, which is the right way to go. I have read an article that our body serves as compass which give us a guideline through our feeling. All intention, even it just a plan the feeling will react according to my whole feeling.

So in this week i just focused on helping my sister looking for the best university and future prospect with the choices chosen. The method i used for this research is using rank of the selected university or program, start from 0 indicate the worst possibilities to 5 as the best possibilities. I have checked around 5 universities related with her interest, food technology in Ontario region, if possible accessible through my relative place so it could save her some money. Later i go deeper from the review, on what perspective they earn such worst or best judgement, is it biased or personal experience which is subjective, or objective from the program or professor or the system. The worst university fall to Centennial College, which is the nearest building to my relative house. Most of the people who gave one star had a problem with the teaching and program. Other worse university is from Seneca College, with similar problem with Centennial. It was surprising since they have an active promotion here.

I start with the keyword: college/ university in Ontario and found much universities, around 20 of them and some has numerous review while other is not so famous. Shortly, we pick something brown college (i forget the name, i will ask my sister again for clarity), and here i use the second method. Since the alumni has different background that affect to their future career, either they choose business or continue on track, i limited the research for only a person in the same country who study in specific university has a career there. I used LinkedIn for this strategy, i randomly select ten country mate who had spent study in the same/ college university in same study program. Some of them already graduated for three years which is ideal to study on their career and this is what i found. Most of them continue with the track, working on lab and doing research, other work in Healthcare business field, and only one come back to his country, i just eliminate that guy since he's an outlier and the percentage of getting that chance is small, to continue a business back in his country, maybe he got something on his back that affect with his career decision.

The third method is to dig deeper information from the information acronym. Once i know the full name, university, and the current place he/she work, i search their social media and try to get their active contact. Later i will call them and introduce that i am his/her prospective student and get their contact from Agent, so it is a friendly approach and i could get promising information from the target. I study from their career beginning, what they are doing, joining a club, volunteer in where, assisting in what, to study on how they could get a prospective job in Canada and fast career progression. I will doing that for myself after my IELTS got green light.

I have a chat with my alumni that she will continue to study in Canada in this year. She used local agent since she need to deal with her internship and final paper so her plan is to continue study for master in Canada and later find a job there. She currently prepared for her English test and all document should be submitted before May. So back to my life choices, i just prepare with my IELTS and see how i could get a better job or pass IELTS, while my yoga journey always complement my life to be balanced and challenged.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment