Day Twenty Seven: Act Now

No Comments

Good night and i have skipped my writing habit yesterday, i think its normal since i lack of idea to write and yesterday i had a meeting starting in the morning till the evening and when i came back, i went outside with my friend and we are supposed to leave at 11 but the rain hold us to wait, until 1 am so i had no choice to return early but wait. We waited around 2 hours and the time was spent in some useless conversation.

Yesterday i spent half of my day with meeting. I met up with colleagues and boss at 9 am, discussing about the upcoming project in the business, that we operate a new branch located in the south of Kaba Island. We adopted different system than the previous project. In the past, we take all control with the expenses and worker, which are time consuming and require more effort to check the performance of the business. Later this model works perfect to investigate the abnormal expenses in the business performance, which my partner and me dismantle a corruption in the company. The result of our finding makes the corrupted group got fired out all and since the business startup cost was pretty high, our boss later use subcontractor to operate the business and disband our group, then me and my partner are placed in another division that are responsible for only finance stuff.

The upcoming game will be start on next month, all contracts are ready and what my company need to prepare is to gather the fund by collective investor. So it depends on the investor, if they really want to proceed with the next project or keeping the current business. The business model for this time will use other contractor while we are become the collector since it safer and cost effective in term of wages. Later my partner asked about my plan of Canada and i told him i open all opportunity and let it be. 

My meeting will be focused on the game plan and our objective in the first three month of business start, this mean my job is getting more serious, since i will manage more than one business. Later we have a lunch break in the best barbecue chicken restaurant, with signature peanut sauce (i wonder how they made up because the sauce is so dense), and other salad. Later i need to pick up my mom from her brother place, she went there to see her mom and i should take her back in the evening. It was raining a little and the time we arrived at home, everybody went sleeping.

Today is a Sunday and my schedule is to pick my sister up from the church, then take my mom to see her mom again. I met with mom youngest brother, he is intelligent and rational but a bit pompous so no wonder he hard to get a girlfriend but i love get a conversation with him since we like to discuss and sometimes debate intelligent stuff. The advice from him is to just act first, everything you will learn in the process. I remembered yesterday my good friend ask me again about my business in gemstone bracelet, he seems interested to sell the product and i am being honest to him, i have not start to promote in online media yet, and i will prepare everything for the start, with given deadline in the Monday. For the start up, i will put 10 products variety in the social media and other independent online store and see what happens.

After family gathering, i drive back home and buy a pork take away, and before i write the blog, i have a promise with my friend yesterday to help him with his CV. So right now i was free, and for tomorrow i will do a yoga class on 8 am and start to fill my business Instagram with my product. Wish the best luck for my new business, thanks.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment