Day One: New Beginning

No Comments


Hello and welcome to my first post,

Let me just introduce myself and the purpose of this blog. Firstly, I am an private company worker that specialized in company financing and taxation, being responsible for company cash flow and monthly report. I was graduated in Management program that specialized in International Business. In a short time i have an opportunity to broaden my exposure by working abroad in which i had interview and signed a contract for several years, the company run a business in FMCG (Fast-moving Consumer Goods) trading as distributor while my position would be their assistant so guys wish me the best luck.

In my spare time, i tend to reflect myself of what i should become and what i should do since i never really know where is my "calling" so this is the process in lifetime that sometime come when i alone and go after i think i got the best solution. Since i graduated from high school, i have nothing to do but i know i should make a living meanwhile i prefer to sit back and thinking what is my purpose of life and the time goes on, no option left for me while i just randomly accepted any kind of major which realistically pay for a living. The year i spent in the college was a complete regret and i found it useless, i throw myself mostly while keeping my grades high, which is logically hard since i learn what i don't want. Start from that time (high school), i try to find myself who am i? at least i know what i should do. I did a research about my strengths and weaknesses, my passion, my personality, my distinguish point that set me above standards and linked in together as one objective report about myself.

I keep on track with what i have discover and maintain it regularly by retaking the test gradually since my answer might be differ from the last time i took the test. One of the most precise to anybody whom still lost or hate the job or felt nothing don't worry since we are in the same track can take a look and try from this test,  this is not perfectly accurate but at least it could reflect of who you are and the good thing it's free, just your small time. During my research in finding myself, i try so many stuff since some people are giving advice if you don't know what to do, find it by trying of what you think it's fun so i tried so many stuff, that is mostly last for only first time and got bored but at least i got two stuff that always satisfy myself to balance my working day. The first stuff is yoga and i am a bit surprised since i never knew that i would fall into this. I know i have specific abilities in any physical activity but i never really knew that this affect a big part in my life. I love it since first attempt until now and my love for yoga is growing bigger and i will talk about this later. The second thing i found that i love it is gemstone, this hobbies just found accidentally from the first hobby, and i just rode some articles about the crystal and its function and suddenly i got into it, i also will talk about this later so lets get straight for what this blog is created.

This blog is intended for those who need any useful tips starting from any subject relates with my hobbies, personal thought about working in business field and my personal journey of finding myself. I hope you enjoy and see you in the next post.  
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment