Day Twenty Six: Everlasting Learner

No Comments


Last night was a big rain in my city, falling from the evening till morning. Some district in my city positioned lower than other resulting in the flood for specific area. It is already common thing, by given the position and the minimum absorption areas in my city, some expatriates even called our city as concrete jungle, since the development of the city more focused on building in reason of workplace opportunities, rather than a green space.

Today i wake up at 6, i don't know why i am awake in this time since last night i remembered to sleep around 2 pm, which i get less sleep. I look at my morning yoga class schedule and decided not to take the 10 am class, since the instructor do basic stuff and i want my practice to be more challenging so for today i will take night yoga class, since i need to talk with my yoga teacher who learn therapeutics massage. I think i have an interest with therapy, specifically involving in physic, i love to heal people and my relative know my deep interest with yoga lifestyle suggested me to try a healing practice.

If i not forget, last two months i already registered a pranic healing class, a healing method from universe energy, casting the stored energy through several steps to the person who needed. It is wonderful to learn how to heal people without body contact, since the transferred energy can be projected from the palm of your hand, radiates to the particular area. I had registered and paid for 10 CAD, which is very cheap admission cost to learn this beautiful skill but in their training camp that are being held for a week, i didn't attend any single time. I know this is wrong and waste of money but the place of our training located far from my location, it took two hours by bus to be at the place and another two hours in return.

Another productive stuff that i keep working on is my IELTS, during these month i already spare my free time to learn it for at least two hours, i was fortunate to get free study books whose owned by my sister friend's so i don't need to search on the internet, while i can get easily distracted every time i was looking for study material, my focus were on somewhere else and end up with reading articles i don't need to. Today i planned to finish chapter 3 and half of chapter 4, since the date of my IELTS test would be on next month.

Not just that, since i apply the 90/10 principles my life getting better. It helps me to ignore or escape the problem that stay in my way but i has not enough power to deal with, to reply with positive attitude, to understand from other perspective and to help those really in needed. With given good mental state, i found it easier to deal with cruel joke and revealing the true intention of a person, i have better experience in dealing with that time, i still sympathies as i am but i don't need to feel like what he is feeling and for the bad thing happen i do a long inhalation five times before react, because nothing right when your heart is sad.

Combining with the book of Keith Ferrazzi, i rise again the hobbies that i think it is useless and waste time. I learn myself better, that i am a fast learner and great adaptability in nature. Artistic and sensitive dominates my character, so what i going to do is to maximize this potential by learning what i love with given trait. I no longer see writing as waste of time, i feel one of the best medicine for me is to put my problem through pen and perhaps someday i could get paid for this, at least my writing skill will take me somewhere latter. I have a good sense of art, easily understand the value of it and the effort of making it, even i don't know the procedure. This come up to my photography skill, as my hobby in spare time but right now got abandoned during these days. I still remember some friend said that i was talented to capture the right moment in the right time, and once i am done with IELTS, i will sharpen my photography skill for my yoga collaboration.

Talking about hobbies always fun since that is where your passion lie. Some i had discovered for long time but i consider to not continue the path since my personality doesn't fit with it, it is good to keep my life more colorful and balanced. What important for me is find an active community with the same hobby listed above and this might be challenging since i live in the city and the community has changed much, people has less time than before and becoming more individualistic, something that happen in high technology period so i need to review my approach to be modernize, through social media or community website to find the right community. If someone ask what do i want to learn for the next skill, which can bring impact to my skill and hobbies, i would love to try to create a website, to share my knowledge and experience.

I can summarize that this week is the most productive week ever in this year and hopefully i could be becoming more than today, i hope. I listen to some of closest friend to stop comparing myself with other, since born we share different talent and traits, everybody is unique to each other and nothing understand me than myself makes me stable with what i have right now, i am so grateful and happy.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment