Day Twenty One: Stay Positive and More Pray

No Comments


My friend said that there is wrong in my CV, either its design, the information, the position, or anything that can makes a HR throw it. That was my friend said, after he heard that i already threw my 15 CV to different companies, with various job allowance of entry level position. I remembered from the start, due to my high expectation i put my CV on MNC or top level local companies since the position i expected was just a management trainee, my GPA also acceptable from a good university, with one year and more experience makes me confident to apply to bigger company but today already one week after job fair and no interview was emailed to me. I start to reduce my standard for job hunting in day three, that it is okay to join a reputable tier 2 companies, and my expectation is to work in company that has big volume of workers, to understand the system of real "big" company is but also my application on the internet based job searching only read by their HR.

I start to worry to my CV, what is the mistake that eliminate my position in an interview? One has read my application three times and no job interview at all so where is my mistake and my friend said that the internet based job search website that i used right now is not so effective, he recommend to used his recommendation and i will try to use it tomorrow since he got the job from that, a fancy job as sales in jewelry store, working in tie and suit for high level client woohoo. I will try to register the website tomorrow after church.

My main objection for jump to a new career has not changed, i want to try marketing or business analyst division, and if i am lucky i could be in a health/ lifestyle/ sport industries so my job is not just challenging, but also fulfill my passion so i could be more productive and happy with it. For me, the priority of working should be on the good relationship between manager and coworkers, to make myself comfort with the working environment. I know myself, that i am not ambitious, career or good title is good but not meaningful, even i prefer to work in the low salary level but in the job i love. My personal contentment is my top priority in job searching so i totally not suited with competitive work environment, that makes my job searching need to be specific and think twice on my application before i decide to put my CV off.

For my job hunting, i am not rushed in and just try to have another opportunities while i still have my current job that can pay the bill and in the next two months i will start freelance yoga teaching to increase my income, so i could start to save for my future housing. My yoga friend said that if you are good, you will be noticed by someone and i believe in that, everything has the right time to come and what we going to do is to give our best.

Right now i am a bit sleepy and hoped for the productive day tomorrow. I have an invitation from my yoga friend for trying bar training however currently no transportation to go there, which takes around one hour from my place so i will not come. I will make it later, since the community have an event every Sunday morning. See you next time in my blog.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment