Day Thirteen: Children of the Sun

No Comments


Wake up in the morning and take my sister to her school was unpleasant. It was raining so hard and the road to her school only limited to one car by side, while the motorbikes not organize, taking opposite direction path cause terrible traffic. Fortunately, she wore a raincoat so she doesn't get wet while i got totally wet. I returned to home with poor condition, wet all over the body. I had not eaten anything since wake up, so by the time i went home, i just stopped to buy rice box. After that, i proceed to go home.

It was 7 am when i get home and i remembered a new schedule for this month, new yoga class and new teacher at 8 am so i just waste my time at home, finished up my meal and go to the gym. I was surprise since i had known the teacher, he was my past teacher boyfriend, taught capoeira and yoga but i never thought that today is his class and he got the schedule to teach in my gym for the upcoming week.

It was written as power yoga however according to my experience, it just the name. No one give power yoga in the morning, it is too hard and most of the body is not ready yet. Well, i just greeted the teacher and ask about his girlfriend since i have not meet her for a long time. Then the class begin, everything was okay and i keep that in my mind that i still got one more challenging class after it.

In ten minutes, everything change, from slow, yin yoga to the brutally power yoga. I felt sorry to oldies since they fall most of the time during down dog. The focus in his class is about opening the hip and he really mean it. Many three legged dog and lizard happen in this class, for the peak pose, we went to Koundinyasana II, with two variations, one from lizard and one from down dog.

Class finished with small twisting and Savasana. Since i had not doing yoga for three days, i want to take the second class. In the second class is generally easier than the first one, the focus is on twisting and upper body rotation, the peak pose is side Bakasana with variation of fallen angel. After class, i went home straight, knowing that my body need a rest while the task still empty today. I slept for two hours and pick my sister back from her school then i just finish my daily task.

I had appointment from school friend to try his second time yoga in my gym, for a power yoga class. I remembered how many times he felt from down dog and i smile so much during that time. I had arrived at 7, knowing that the class is covered with other instructor, who is a head of instructor in regional. Since we know each other i told him to give us the hardest class you can and he said that okay but depend on the level of all attendants. I stepped on the class, knowing my friend has not come yet so i just put my phone off and focus on meditation.

The third class has the hardest level of difficulty, since today i had done a twisting muscle group and hip opener, this class is the combination of them. My muscle still not in prime yet i need to keep up with the flow. My sweat dripping, the most sweating i swear i ever done in this month. The flow is a mild Vinyasa, combining durability from Hatha, I remembered how one pose we hold for half minute with transition of another holding position.

After class, my friend show up and tell me if i was not going to gym while i told him i was waiting for him, by given time the moment i just turn off my phone, he also just messaged to my contact, there is miscommunication here and we planned to try tomorrow class on 7.20 night.

I went home and it start raining so i rushed home and call my friend if we still have to meet or not, so he cancel the plan. I have no progress with my Canadian Visa since i need to wait for the result of the test, which is incomplete since i am asking about economy program that fit to my passion and personality.

I am proud enough to keep my writing thirteen day straight, something i never achieve before. I just felt better if i put my daily life into blog, it helps to memorize past event and important point that i may forget later. I hope i have motivation to write for tomorrow and thanks for watching, see you again.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment