Day Ten: Dawn of Hope

No Comments


Hello,

How is your weekend? glad you have a good time out there. Today as what i had expected, the result from the psychology about my career test has come. I woke up a bit late for today while the meeting with the psychology is at 9. Today i bring my mom to accompany me and she also want to know about the result. She had cooked our breakfast and she already prepared everything the time i got up. I rushed my morning routine and heathen up my car since it was already nine years old. After that, we manage to go to the location.

We managed it to arrive on the car park at 8:45 while the office from our car park located a bit far, around one kilometer. We walked a bit fast since we will pay overtime if the consultation has not finished on time. Luckily, there were no a single person inside the lift so we just went straight to the place. We arrived on the seventeenth floor, where the room is joined up with music studio. We were greeted by one of their customer service and she bring out my result.

The moment i saw my result, i am not surprised with my intelligence since i consider myself smarter than other (i am not cocky), i scored excellent in logic, 2 dimension and 3 dimension imagination while others considered as above average or average in critical thinking, application and so on. The person told me that the result of this intelligent test is not to show how good i am but to maximize my true potential by linking my best strength.

Next come to personality, that is similarly like Emotional Quotient (EQ) in particular variable, which only related with work. I scored so bad in this section, the most point i can get is average and the others are below average. My motivation to work and improve bad, stress management also. The average is just about understanding others (empathy), planning, and able to deliver a constant work. She said that this is just temporary since we could fix personalities, by given time from thinking positively, worry less, positive and constructive friends and relatives will bring this point up. She suggest me to read an articles about anger management and make a plan for myself. Be able to hold your resent and think for the future outcome if you do it now. Make a small step about patience, once you can hold the problem and convert it to a solution, congratulate yourself. A very sweet advice from her.

Then come to the last page that i already waiting for, where is my ideal job located? It is written that forestry comes in rank one. I wasn't expected that. The reason of it sit in the first position is since had a good logical skill, the right application to apply my imagination through 2 and 3 dimensions, with the self-absorbed personality that i admit i like to work alone, cast-away from source of crowd means happiness to me and less exterpersonal skill need to use, she suggests me to take this job. My first reaction was a bit reject to this result, it is a nonsense job to work in my country, you know certain job has less income and small career development. I will consider this option once i financially stable, joining nature conservation group just for fun, to release my stress toward daily routines.

I want to post about the second result but by given time i am in outside and writing a journal in phone is tiring and i can't focus completely since i had a small meeting with my friends. Oh yeah not forget to mention that Canadian loves meet up in a group with a people that have a same interest, and this is a good opportunity for me to try this website, and found out that there is a daily acroyoga playing outdoor. So i have another great motivation to move there and since i was introvert, i was relieved to find such website that can organize group together without get to know each in real life to know the hobbies since that waste my time and energy. So, to be continue tomorrow and have a great weekend.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment