Timetable for tomorrow

No Comments


Hello,

As i promised for creating my personalized time table on the previous post and while my writing mood is on peak, i try to keep the schedule loose but still fit and not really much since i am new with this stuff. Got surprised? I usually planned myself at least once a week but none of them accomplished. I have many stuff to do that i listed, even given the deadline and i still can't finish many of them. 

So learning from my previous mistake, i know that i can't work with the old style, tight schedule and everything need to be done precisely by given of time. Instead of doing that, now i am trying to build my schedule easy and achievable with small rewards of my favorite stuff so doing routine can be fun and exciting.

I remembered that my yoga studio had planned a yoga meeting on nearest beach at tomorrow morning, which i should be there very early since we will using our generous friend car, that we agreed to met in certain place to pick us up and go to the location. I should be there before 6 therefore, i set my alarm on 5 and see if i could wake up or not. Since the meeting would be so early, i planned to sleep earlier today, perhaps 10 or 11 i should already stay in bed. Just hoping my insomnia not kicking in so i could get enough sleep for tomorrow.

There would be another yoga class in gym at 10 so in between we will had breakfast. For tomorrow especially spending time with your closest one, yoga friends might be tough if i only spent one hour so i will not limit myself. Tomorrow i also might take a quick nap before dinner and have another plan with different circle. Let see for tomorrow and hope i could write again.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment